Terms and Conditions for Summercamp
I acknowledge the risks associated with resuming training at the centres under the present COVID-19 pandemic situation, and I also understand that the centres cannot guarantee the complete elimination of risks posed by COVID-19 through the implementation of their precautions and protocols.
I understand the risk associated with the same and undertake the following points:
- I will ensure that my son/daughter will follow all the safety protocols and guidelines mentioned in the SOP shared by BFC Soccer Schools.
- I will ensure that my son/daughter will follow physical distancing norms and personal hygiene for their own safety and the safety of the other around them.
- I will ensure that my son/daughter is equipped with facemasks, hand sanitizer and his/her own water bottles and other personal equipment.
- I will immediately inform the BFC Soccer Schools officials if someone in my family shows any possible COVID-19 symptoms.
- I will immediately inform the BFC Soccer Schools officials in case anyone in my family has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus or has shown possible symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Despite all the measures taken, if my son/daughter shows symptoms of COVID-19 or tests positive, I will not hold BFC Soccer Schools accountable.
- I have read and understood the SOP sent by BFC Soccer Schools.
- I understand that the fee paid towards the Summer Camp will not be refunded in case of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances.
- I acknowledge that the fee paid towards the Summer Camp, in case of cancellation, will be adjusted towards the regular Soccer Schools subscription.